We provide training and mentoring for:
- Academic archaeologists.
- Professional/commercial archaeologists.
- Community/amateur archaeologists.
We present bespoke and scheduled courses on:
- Lithic identification.
- Assemblage analysis and recording.
- Training opportunities on our survey, excavation or museum-based projects.
- Support continuous professional development.
We give guidance and advice on:
- Research best practice.
- Lithic research.
- Policy development, conservation and preservation.
- Guidance on academic research priorities.
We can undertake these services for our clients:
- Lithic analysis of assemblages.
- Data Analysis and report writing.
- Research projects.
- Publishing, editorial, proofreading and typesetting services.
- Write Guides, resources and other publications.
- Peer review services.
- External examiners for Doctoral, Masters and Undergraduate dissertations.
- Conference and workshop organisation.
The proceeds of our commercial work:
- Are fed straight back into our research, education, and community projects.
- Our staff do the research on a voluntary basis and currently receive no remuneration.
- We simply do the work because we love it and it pays for our personal projects.
Last Edited 27/01/20